buffaloBARRE® will offer Dance Cardio classes every Friday night starting on Friday, October 14, 6:45pm-7:30pm. No dance experience needed! Tone up and get a great cardio workout with Danielle on Friday nights!
On Sunday, May 15, buffaloBARRE® and gracie + Cameron teamed up for a “Celebrate Friendship” event. It was a morning of fitness, friends and fashion to benefit Big Brothers Big Sisters of Erie County. Maria McKendry, buffaloBARRE® Owner, is a Brand Partner with global anti-aging company Nerium International. It was Nerium‘s Ripple Foundation that inspired Maria to host this event at buffaloBARRE® to benefit BBBS of Erie County.
Big Brothers Big Sisters recently honored Nerium International and its Nerium Ripple Foundation for outstanding dedication to mentorship. Nerium is the largest corporate fundraising partner in the country, raising $1.3 million in support for the 112-year-old youth mentoring organization in 2015. In addition to the $1.3 million raised in 2015, Nerium generated more than $2 million in support of the Big Brothers Big Sisters youth mentoring program in the United States and Canada from 2012 to 2014, bringing the total to $3.5 million over four years. These generous gifts come from corporate funds as well as donations from Nerium’s Independent Brand Partners like Maria, the company’s external sales force. Many Brand Partners also serve as volunteer mentors through the BBBS program.
gracie + cameron is a positive vibe clothing and accessories line for young women that combines inspirational messaging with super comfy, trendy pieces. gracie + cameron is not only a clothing company, but a movement to empower and encourage girls to be themselves, to be kinder, and to accept others for who they are. Proceeds from their sales benefitted BBBS of Erie County. We are so glad they joined us for this event. The young girls loved their clothing purchases!
Thank you to all who attended and supported this event! We know BBBS of Erie County really appreciated it. We hope you left feeling empowered knowing that you made a difference in somebody’s life right here in Buffalo, NY. If you are interested in becoming a volunteer mentor, please contact BBBS of Erie County.
With a record number of Members at buffaloBARRE®, we feel that it’s time to continue “Setting the Barre” with the buffaloBARRE® spirit of giving back!
We are so excited to announce NEW BENEFITS exclusive to buffaloBARRE® Members as a trial for 2016.
If you are already signed up or wish to sign up for our monthly auto pay membership
this makes you a buffaloBARRE® Member & you will receive these new benefits effective immediately:
• 1 pass per month to bring a friend to buffaloBARRE® free! (free class pass does not carry over month to month/accumulate over time).
• $0 late class cancellation fee. We ask that you please still cancel your class online as a general courtesy to our instructors but you will not be charged.
• Birthday Club. Receive a new pair of grippy socks of your choice on your birthday/during your birthday month!
• 10% off all boutique items including clothing and accessories! Can be combined with sales.
•Maintain any NERIUM auto delivery order 2 months or more and receive 10% off your buffaloBARRE® membership each month you continue to maintain your Nerium ADO.
• Be an active BRAND PARTNER (active meaning maintain 3 customers or more each month) with our buffaloBARRE® NERIUM team and receive 30% off your monthly membership, Brand Partner training, ongoing support and a unique opportunity to build your dreams with this company ranked #12 overall on the Inc. 500 list and #1 in Consumer Products and Services for 2015.
• VIP Members Only Classes! Join us for exclusive classes closed to buffaloBARRE® members only.
• Interested in becoming a buffaloBARRE® certified instructor? Members receive 10% off the course.
At buffaloBARRE®, we are always trying to find new ways and products to help you strengthen your body, mind, spirit and your overall well being. By adding these new benefits and with your continued support, we will continue to strive to bring our members the very best of everything we can offer. We hope these new benefits will make it easier for you to do that!