Try this easy and satisfying recipe! It will keep you full for hours!
- 1 1/2 lbs. grass fed ground beef or bison, turkey
- 2 med. onions finely chopped
- 1 1/2 tbsp. unrefined sesame oil
- 1 1/2 tsp. powdered ginger
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan/Celtic sea salt
- 1/2 tbsp. crushed red pepper
- 1/2 cup beef/vegetable broth
- 3 cage-free eggs
- 9 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 1/2 cups shredded carrot
- Place meat in a large pan and cook until browned.
- On medium heat, add the onions and sesame oil. Cook until lightly browned.
- Reduce heat to medium.
- Add spices, red pepper and broth to the pan and stir well.
- Add the cabbage and eggs and stir to coat.
- Cook, stirring frequently until the cabbage slightly wilts and eggs are cooked.
- Add the carrots and cook for 2-3 min. until soft.
- Serve and enjoy! (I added a little Frank’s hot sauce on top and it was delish!!!)
Maria McKendry, Buffalo Barre Owner
If you try this recipe, please send me a message and let me know how you liked it!